Monday 18 January 2010

Possibly 'new tricks'

My neck a bit stiff today after a client on Sunday that demanded lots of very difficult positions. No standard fun with him. But hold my body on the floor, legs up in the air while he was standing up to fuck me was a bit of a heavy call. Don't get me wrong. he was great and his cock just the right size – what for me means: not so small to let me wondering and not so big to hurt my asshole because I have no intention of damaging my work tool.

He was sweating like a pig and it lasted a good 45 minutes until he finally shot his warm cum over my chest from where he was standing.
-Wow, that was a good one, kid! – He said after finishing and starting to get ready.
-I am glad you enjoyed.
-I will be in town next week as well. do you want to come over again?
-Yes, sure, I can do.
-Cool. I will teach you a few new tricks.

Dying to find out about those possibly 'new tricks'.

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Keep us posted on those will ya? I always like to keep thing fresh in the bedroom for the Boy-Toy! And I think it is great you keep such clean tools!!! And in good condition! I should work with you for a week and see what I learn.

MadeInScotland said...

I, myself, have a very stiff neck. But in my case, it's from sleeping on the plane!

ahoj

Anonymous said...

Wow Kaio, Just delicious!

1111 said...

heyya. thats hot. but painful.

zac
ireland

need to meet u n have a piece of u