Tuesday 30 March 2010

Safe ports?

I hate get to place soaked but with this weather in London you are actually lucky if you ever manage to arrive on time.
And ‘be on time’ time is something people demand a lot when you get paid per hour of fuck. Yes, I meant to write it because more and more I am realizing how people act differently when it comes to sex. If you have someone coming over to visit you it is very unlike that you will be watching the clock every other minute. But apparently when people get ready to have fun, their mind sort of set to a specific time and when things happen (tube delays, bad traffic due road works, etc), clients can get a bit nasty.
I think partly it is because most of people paying for sex also have a parallel life, usually with someone that represents a safe port but not exactly up to everything in bed.

It is important to have those ‘safe ports’ I guess but in order to keep sane, people have a bit of extra fun. I wouldn’t call it an affair. It is just fun. Paid fun. And because those people eventually have to go back to their safe port they want to make sure they will be on time so the other half won’t think they are fucking (or getting fucked) by someone else.
Last night a small stormed made London as chaotic as possible through the rush hour and a client complaint about my 15 minutes delays.

I still think 15 minutes can’t be considerate a delay – as well because I make up for it at the end anyway – but he said that dinner was going to be served at 7.30pm and he should be at home by this time because his wife would be very upset for cocking the whole evening and have to wait for him.

I thought of telling him that it wasn’t my fault if London transport are crap, that his wife set the dinner time too early and that he set the fuck too late as we could have done it lunch time with less hassle. But I let it go and gave him a very good time – to make up for the delay and also to tempt him to keep the habit of ‘eating’ out.

As my friend Daniel would say:
‘some people have someone else to cook for them but the best things to eat come just raw’

3 comments:

publius100 said...

???Qu'est-ce que ce passe??? Ou etes vous?? Dove tu?

Maureen said...

getting worried about you? you alright?

Geoff said...

This has to be one of the most fascinating reads I've had in a long time. Thank you!